Please call the Bayshore Waterfront Inn for room rates
- Standard and Deluxe room rates are based on Double Occupancy
- One Bedroom Suite – 3 Persons
- Two Bedroom Suite – 4 Persons
- Extra Person $20
- Children under 12 stay free
- All rates subject to 8% Provincial Hotel Room Taxes, 2% Municipality taxes and 5% GST
- Upon making reservation we require a credit card to hold your reservation.
- If staying more than one night we require one night plus tax as deposit.
- All rooms are non smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated outside areas.
Sorry No Pets Allowed.
- We require 7 days notice prior to check-in date. If less than 7 days you are required to pay one night plus taxes.
- Fishing cancellation deposit refund is 100% for more than 30 days cancellation notice.
- A $50 fee applies to all cancellations to cover administration fee.
- Check-in in 3:00 PM
- Check-out is 11:00 AM
- If arriving after office hours, please call and make arrangements for your key.
- There is a $15 charge for not cleaning the dishes in kitchenettes or 2 bedroom suites.
- You will be charged for any damages done to your room.
- There will be a charge for any missing items.
- Bayshore Waterfront Inn is proud to offer a smoke free environment. There is a $100 fine for smoking the room.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Amex, debit and cash. No personal cheques.
If you are coming for fishing please note the following:
- All fishing related gear can be stored in our storage area.
- No fish cleaning in the rooms or suites, fish are to be processed before returning to the Inn.
- There is cleaning station across from our property provided by the Boat Basin Marina.
- No coolers stored inside or outside the rooms.
- We do provide storage area for coolers and provide freezers for fish caught for the day.
- NO COOKING crabs in the rooms. Any violation of this policy will result in a $200 cleaning fee. Please ask the office for area where to cook crabs.
- For processing and vacuum packing your fish, Far West Food and Fishfull Thinking are local companies, and are available for extended hours during the season.